dearCrayolafaces.

"For you I'd bleed myself dry." Tuesday hotel mirror's optimistic.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Alvar FB

Last night I said my goodbyes to Alvar at his party for the (most likely) last time.

Our friendship was a very different one, because we are very opposite personalities. However, if you would have honestly asked me who my best friend was, I would've most likely said Alvar. The way we connected in just the six months I have known him was unique because, as I have said, we are two completely different people. However, I think that those differences helped us connect really well with one another and we understood each other on a comical and personal level that is rare. I learned a lot of things from Alvar when he was here, and I am confident that he would say the same about me.

I have heard it said lately that people splitting ways like this tend forget all about each other after a couple months. But I have to refuse to beleive that concept. Sure, I will eventually stop missing Alvar, but I know that I won't forget him. I am not giving up hope of seeing him again someday, too. Merlin and Alvar and I talked last night of meeting up in Italy or France in a year or two, although I dont know how clear our thinking was.

Anyway, Alvar is gone. I am not really upset or anything but it sucks that he is taking off all of the sudden. Oh well, he is back in Spain where he doesnt hate it ("Yon, get me out of this shitty country!") and hopefully meeting back up with that pretty girl who he ditched for a little bit of Roseburg, Oregon, America soil.

PS. A couple days ago we set up alvarscorner.blogspot.com so that his firneds here can keep in touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home