dearCrayolafaces.

"For you I'd bleed myself dry." Tuesday hotel mirror's optimistic.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

The only thing whiter than Jeff... is his car.

So Thursday night was the final Orange R production night of the year, and the last with the seniors. I seriously like every person in that class (its not even really like a class), and its sad that all the cool seniors are leaving. It was surprising to me how close some of us all got this year.

I am going to miss both Jacobs (Bentley and Green), Chan (aka Thom Yorke Jr.), Carol, Erika/Courtney/Marz/(how could i not list them all together like that?), also I will miss the presence of Quentin and Travis for sure, I never really got to know those guys very well but I like them both, oh yeah also Jessica who is a pretty good rock star in Bastard Measure.

Hell, I'll even miss Jeff, who I just so happened to MANGLE in Thursday's Rap Battle, but how can I dislike a guy who is willing to kick some rhymes with me? Plus when he said my shades look like Officer Steve, that was just brilliant (not). Or how about the time that he was like "that dumbass jon just dont know how to rhyme?" I mean, this kid speaks of true originality. Plus he admitted to thinking that Bartlett was hot. He doesn't shop at Target though (I will NEVER make the mistake of saying that again). Just playing. Wow, where am I going with this?

But no seriously I will miss the seniors a lot and I will miss seeing all you juniors every day, even though we will hang out for sure this summer, except for the one person who now hates me, but thats off topic.

But I am really excited about next year and all the new people who will join our staff. I know for sure that theres going to be some pretty awesome people rocking it in O.R. next year.

Peace.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home