dearCrayolafaces.

"For you I'd bleed myself dry." Tuesday hotel mirror's optimistic.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

thanx 4 the fun

Today in Eugene I traded in some crappy old Coldplay and Polyphonic Spree albums for:
Cpt. Beefheart and His Magic Band, Safe as Milk (1967)
Can, Ege Bamyasi (1971 r; 2004)
Can, Tago Mago (1972 r; 2004)

My band is playing again this Saturday, May 14, at the Hebe Statue fundraiser show. Be there. We also are going to be playing at the RHS senior grad night toward the end of the year, from 1-3AM that night.

I still cannot wait for my drycleaner to get better healthcare.

Hey does anybody here rock Myspace? I just got an account that I am working on. I will post it up soon. Myspace is like 100 times better than this Blogspot shit.

I am still working on a pretty ambitious writing project, I cant wait to finish it.

I will try to post something worth while in the next couple days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home