dearCrayolafaces.

"For you I'd bleed myself dry." Tuesday hotel mirror's optimistic.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

But I always thought he was the antichrist...

It sucks that the Pope died. Apparently he was fairly progressive socially and he pushed the church in a more balanced direction. The sad thing is that Theresa Shiavo got more press than this guy. But enough entertainment... you want some real news? Britney Spears is pregnant.

You all should go here and here. Its the most hilarious website I have seen in ages.

So the first quarter of 2005 is up, so its time for me to list the best albums I have heard this year so far.
1. M.I.A. - "Arular"
2. Fiery Furnaces - "EP"
3. Sage Francis - "A Healthy Distrust"
4. Out Hud - "Let us never speak of it again"
5. Pedestrian - "unIndian Songs Vol. 1"
6.Antony and the Johnsons - "I am a Bird now"
7. Daft Punk - "Human After All"
8. Sole - "Live From Rome"
9. Prefuse 73 - "Surrounded by Silence"
10. Beck - "Guero"
The last few albums on there I dont really recommend, I bought the albums but they suck. Oh also I have heard the new Stephen Malkmus, Four Tet, and Weezer albums, but those all technically come out in May. The Malkmus album is better than any of the ones on this list, and the new Weezer is horrible.

Hey if anybody wants the new Beck CD "Guero" I have an actual copy that I would be glad to give you, just ask. Or if you want any burnt copies of my music just tell me what and i will rip it for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home