dearCrayolafaces.

"For you I'd bleed myself dry." Tuesday hotel mirror's optimistic.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

The King Koopa Dance.

Here is "No Wonder Big Bird Looks so Damn Healthy," my ridiculous translation of Emily Dickinson's "Hope is the Thing With Feathers."

"Hope is fervent Aristotle;
The conclave of the cavity--
The voice of the voiceless.
Heavenly continuum,
pour nectar in my ears!
The King Koopa dance--
Fever of the heart--
The stinging nautical din;
They martyred Devin Brown."

2 Comments:

  • At 7:58 AM, Blogger CodyBrock said…

    Dude, you've GOT to let me know when the next Broken Arrow gig is...

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger John said…

    Ashley- Yeah, I am a junior at RHS. I know some kids at Douglas too, but I don't really like them :) Anyway, I'm glad you like my blog... I will check out yours.

    Cody- I will definitely give you a heads up to our next show. There are no plans completely lined up yet but we are in the works of setting up like four shows soon. You should have been at our show last month, it was incredible.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home