dearCrayolafaces.

"For you I'd bleed myself dry." Tuesday hotel mirror's optimistic.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Justin.

Justin found the void in his soul. I gave him a coupon and he filled the nothingness with a double quarter-pounder with cheese.

Justin's ring-finger froze and his digestive tract stopped.

I found him hanging in the monkey-bars at the fourth street elementary without any teeth. I found him at the fourth street elementary with a Bible and a magnifying glass. I offered him some chewing gum.

Justin and I threw some rocks at an old man walking and then made it in before dark.



1 Comments:

  • At 8:41 PM, Blogger John said…

    Everything I write has a point.

    Sometimes I write abstractly and it can be hard to find a direct story or to understand my point in writing it.

    Now, I dont like to explain any of my writing directly, I really do hate to, but in an attempt to familiarize you with this style, I will let you know what this short was somewhat about:

    It is whimsically dealing with innocence and searching.
    Justin has a void in his soul; in his searching he fills himself with the burger, representing the worldly filth that we frequently occupy ourselves with.
    The finger freezes and he cant digest; the burger does nothing to fulfill him.
    Fourth street elementary with a Bible and magnifying glass; again, searching, searching, searching. (When I find him without teeth, just means he is not speaking.)
    Throwing rocks, being in before dark, monkey-bars, elementaryschool, chewing gum; what do those things remind you of? Childhood, youthfulness, INNOCENCE.

    I hope you can peice it together. Again, its nothing heavy, nothing deep, but it DOES have meaning, it does have a point. A lot of my writing can be traced like this. Peace.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home