dearCrayolafaces.

"For you I'd bleed myself dry." Tuesday hotel mirror's optimistic.

Monday, March 07, 2005

Waking Life

Last weekend I rented the film "Waking Life." It was realeased in 2002, and I have been meaning to see it ever since it came out. Anyway, this movie is amazing. The animation in it is incredible, it must be one of the most beautiful films I have seen.
Through all of the visual excitement, "Waking Life" is thematically overwhelming. It gave my mind much excercise.
This is one film that I will purchase and watch religiously.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger CodyBrock said…

    A quick look around, and it's plain to see...this truly is "da hot site".

     
  • At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The movie seemed a little out there. Like it would all make perfect sense if I were high. Granted the animation is wonderful, but the story was a little too hard to follow.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home