dearCrayolafaces.

"For you I'd bleed myself dry." Tuesday hotel mirror's optimistic.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

The latest addictions.

Taco Bell: I have been feeding this addiction on a daily basis for the last month or so, maybe missing a day a couple of times. Last night I was there and I couldnt beleive the place. Its so undeniably glorious yet trashy at the same time. Recently I have been straying from the 7-layer burrito and a Large Mountain Dew(total: $3.09) and instead going with the bean burrito/soft taco/Large Mountain Dew combo(total: $3.67). Also I swear they must be breaking ever single minors' labor law possible, because there are these two sophomores from our school who are there like 24/7, even during school hours sometimes.

Edan - "The Beauty and the Beat": This album has been ripping up my car stereo for the last month on repeat. I listen to it through at least once a day. The only downside is that it has replaced my listening to NPR.

The word "Badass": Yeah I say it a lot now.

My new guitar: Cant stop playing it. This past week I have written so many new songs.

I guess I am just a badass, guitar-playing, hip-hop banging Taco-Bell junkie.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "badass"? lately many people have been saying that around RHS. where did you get that word from?

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger John said…

    I dont answer questions from strangers.

     
  • At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    why not?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home