dearCrayolafaces.

"For you I'd bleed myself dry." Tuesday hotel mirror's optimistic.

Friday, May 13, 2005

Chocolate Shoptop Darts and Wesley Weekend.

Alright so my band (known in some circles as... "Broken Arrow"?) is playing tommorow night, Saturday May 14, at the Elks Lodge downtown for the Hebe Statue Fundraiser event. Show starts at 7:00 PM and I think we are the second band on, after the *cough* Sunny Peaches. There is not a doubt that we will totally rip it up, so you have no excuse not to be there. Our set will also be all original material, which I am really excited for. One other thing, the show costs $7 but if that is honestly the reason that you dont come, please come I will pay you the money back because I am just down like that.
Tommorow 7pm elks lodge. Also if anybody wants to hook up afterwards I think some of us are going to Denny's or something.
Also its for a good cause. Oh and another reason you might want to come is that I am hooking up my bass through a VOX, which I have never done but I am way excited to do it. VOX, y'alls.
The final reason why you should come is that we will play "Sleepy Leaders (Lovers)," "Littlefoot gets Dressed," and "California Child" for the first time, as well as a few other new tracks. You can tell I am pretty psyched out for this.

See you there.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Laura C said…

    Hey when's the next time Broken Arrow is playing? Cause I heard you guys at Yanka Bash and it was really good. but I couldn't go last night.:(

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger John said…

    We are playing at grad night in a couple weeks. I dont know if you go to RHS or are a senior ar anything, but we are playing from 1-3AM that night. We are also trying to line up some other gigs within the community soon, so I will post those up on here when I get more info.
    Thanks for digging the Yankabash show. We had only practiced several times before that so we werent so together, but last night we were well practiced and we all totally ripped it, it was fun.

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger Laura C said…

    Yeah I'm not a senior..lol I wish..there's not much that's cool about bein a sophmore except that I'm not a freshman lol. Yeah Yanka bash was cool I was one of the hip-hoppers lol yeah not our best show but eh. oh well..man wish I coulda been there to hear you guys

     

Post a Comment

<< Home