dearCrayolafaces.

"For you I'd bleed myself dry." Tuesday hotel mirror's optimistic.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

I can copy Mallorie too.

1. I want to put together an end-of-the-school-year show for my band to play at, where we will just invite our friends and tell them to invite their friends and hopefully enough people show up. If we dont find anywhere to play the show we will probably use my backyard or something. Right now I am thinking not this Friday but the one after that, the Friday before graduation.
2. Anonymous comments on blogs really confuse things. Also, sarcasm hardly ever comes across on the internet, which causes even more confusion/misconceptions.
3. The new White Stripes album, "Get Behind Me Satan," is amazing.
4. I cant wait for the Orange R rap battle where I will mercilessly bury my opponent Jeff. I wrote this sick rhyme about his momma (Yeah, sarcasm).
5. What the hell happened to my sunshine?
6. Mallorie Guerra is dating Ken Fehringer.
7. Josh Borrelli is dating NOBODY.
8. Nate's Mortal Kombat video at the assembly totally ripped it up.
9. I sent Jacob an email like 1.5 pages long with music recommendations and I havent heard back.
10. I dont want to hear back, that kid is ghetto-retarded....
....
snap.

6 Comments:

  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger Mallorie said…

    Thanks, John, for the flattery and rudeness all in one post. It's true; sarcasm never comes across the internet. Although, if you are me, sarcasm doesn't come across at all.

    If everyone didn't already know, they sure do now. Yes, Ken and I are dating. Tell the whole world, for all I care. (Jon (notice the lack of the "H" . . . snap!): did you not read my imploration, fool?!)

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger John said…

    sorry, i just couldnt resist

     
  • At 6:04 PM, Blogger John said…

    but if you want me to seriously take it down #6, i will. the only reason i put it up there was so that i could ridicule josh by putting in #7

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger Mallorie said…

    It's definitely fine. The whole world already knows.

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger Diana Martínez said…

    Hey John! I found your blog, as you can see. I'm bored out of my mind and decided to start stalking some folks. Where's the sunshine? I don't know. It drove me nuts. It sure wasn't at the coast.

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger John said…

    Yeah man I was just playing around. I mean after all, the same thing I said about you applies to me also, man.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home