dearCrayolafaces.

"For you I'd bleed myself dry." Tuesday hotel mirror's optimistic.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

L'ennui est contre-révolutionnaire.

Have a list.
1. I haven't had Taco Bell since Friday. I am having some really wild cravings though.
2. I am amazed at the art of Banksy.
3. Derrick C. Brown is an amazing poet.
4. I can't beleive how underappreciated the new Gorillaz album is. Besides the last Radiohead album, the new Gorillaz is the most representative album of what it feels like to be living in the 2000s.
5. School is ending just as it is starting to be fun.
6. My history project is going to fail because the people in my group are being stupid.
7. This weekend was pretty dull, except for jamming today with the band.
8. I am getting really excited for this grad-night show on Sunday. We will have more people there than we had at any of our last shows. It is also our first paid show, which is actually really exciting, because it shows that we are being appreciated.
9. After that show, I am going to try to sing on some of our songs, which I know sounds sort of disastrous, but I think it might work out.
10. Sorry but I don't think this show on Friday will work out. Too much crap going on with school, etc. But I promise I will have another show sometime in the next few weeks.
11. L'ennui est contre-révolutionnaire.

Peace.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Banksy? He's an amazing artist!

    So, are we still up for dinner John?

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger John said…

    What are you talking about? Stop commenting.

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why? I thought you liked me.
    You are breaking my heart.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home