dearCrayolafaces.

"For you I'd bleed myself dry." Tuesday hotel mirror's optimistic.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

rxxx & rxxx

This Saturday, come watch the Broken Arrow play at the Safeway Parking Lot. The show is for some big breastcancerawareness fundraiser, and there is supposed to be a lot of people there (the media and the radio station will be there too). Anyway: Sat 1PM Safeway. Thats all I know. Oh and its a full set, too.

Since getting back together three days ago after a monthlong hiatus, the Broken Arrow have changed their sound quite a bit, and its really exciting, especially for us.

Now we kick out these fifteen minute long groove jams and Ryan and I will occasionally drop in for a few vocals. The drummer emptied out his entire head and filled it back up with drums, rhythm, and more drums. And new material is flowing from our instruments like mad.

See, 'cause Ryan and I have some mad inspiration now.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger Diana Martínez said…

    It's been a long time since my presence doesn't jazz up the John Joint. Long time no talk (that even cracks me up).

    It's sort of depressing I can't make it to your show but being in San Fran and all makes it a bit difficult. However I wish you the best on saturday, hope your string gets there on time.

    Blow their brains out John, blow their brains out.

    peace

     

Post a Comment

<< Home