dearCrayolafaces.

"For you I'd bleed myself dry." Tuesday hotel mirror's optimistic.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

smash

Since everyone else feels so obliged:

1. AP/CC Govt, Mrs. Hall
2. America in the 60s, Mr. Young
3. Chem 1, Mr. Theissen
4. AP/CC English, Mrs. Doerner
5. Orange R Lab
6. Orange R

Things could change tommorow, though. I might take Psychology instead of OR Lab first semester, and I might switch my Chemistry and English periods in hope of having a better Chem teacher. Or maybe I will just stay home and read and actually learn something. Psh, I wish.

I get to open and close the day with Jenna, Mallorie, and Danny. That is, if Mallorie doesnt jump off of Mt. Nebo tommorow.

6 Comments:

  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger Mallorie said…

    I'm definitely jumping off of Mt. Nebo, unless you have a gun, John. I figure that I might as well shoot myself and save myself a hike, right? (Actually, I really have no idea where Mt. Nebo is...)

     
  • At 12:18 AM, Blogger Diana Martínez said…

    You are a Big Mac in my drawer.

     
  • At 1:02 AM, Blogger Michael said…

    John, the nose of your picture looks like a cat.

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger ms. tea said…

    ahem. tag

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YAAAAAAAA the Orange R bunch is starting and ending the day together. BITCHIN'

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger John said…

    bitchin' indeed

     

Post a Comment

<< Home