dearCrayolafaces.

"For you I'd bleed myself dry." Tuesday hotel mirror's optimistic.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Shows

These are some shows coming up in the next couple months, mostly in Eugene but some big ones up in Portland. If anyone is interested in coming with me to any of these just let me know. Yeah, freaking Black Dice are coming to Eugene.

September
22 Xiu Xiu + Yellow Swans, Berbatis, Portland
29 13+God (Anticon), Wowhall, Eugene

Oct

2 Fiery Furnaces, Aladdin Theatre, Portland
4 Clap your hands say yeah + the National, wowhall, Eugene
6 BLACK DICE, wowhall, Eugene
17 Hold Steady, wowhall, Eugene
24 Sage Francis + Sole (Anticon), McDonald Theatre, Eugene

Nov
9 Why? (Anticon), wowhall, Eugene
13 Subtle, wowhall, Eugene

It is unfortunate that most of you dont know at all what that means, but oh well.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Diana Martínez said…

    hey, cannada immigration wants to go to shows with you... oh and i heard mv are coming in october. portland? i think it just might be too good to be true though. and yes, thomas is a wannabe-pimp like father like son...

     
  • At 3:44 AM, Blogger Michael said…

    Dear John,

    A kitten followed me today. That is all.

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger emily said…

    John,
    I've heard Black Dice are pretty good are they kinda like Bloc Party? Well, my brother gets to see The Rolling Stones in November!! Paul McCartney has a new cd out soon. Do you like Jack Johnson? and I just bought a Kings of Leon cd they're okay they are almost like the Sex Pistols. Anyway so I've never heard of half of these bands on your list but I'm so looking forward to you making me a mix with them on it :)i'll stop blabbering... see you in 6th

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger Diana Martínez said…

    "johnny canuck" hehehehe


    P.S. post, you bastard.

    (jk, kinda)

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger emily said…

    john whats with this lack of posting pal?

     
  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger Diana Martínez said…

    Not you too.

    Delete it.

    peace

     

Post a Comment

<< Home